Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Changing pivot chart format

You can select the series, then the individual point (two single clicks),
then double click on the point to format it separately. You can also use
macros similar to the last two in this article:

Keep in mind that a pivot chart's formatting reverts back to its default
when the pivot table is refreshed or repivoted.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"J.W. Aldridge" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a pivot chart in which all the bars are the same color.
I would like to change the color of the bars based on my own criteria.

Any suggestions on how to change the formats for the bars individually?

thanx