Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default To go to a particular Sheet

You are very welcome !
--
Gary's Student

"Akash" wrote:

Dear Garys,

I got the solution from just a few lines of code provided by u.

thanks a tonn for the same.

Akash

On Dec 23, 5:01 pm, Gary''s Student
wrote:
Look at this one-liner:

SubAkash()
Sheets(Selection.Value).Activate
End Sub

1. assign a shortcut key to this macro
2. click on ANY cell that contains a tab name (worksheet name)
3. run the macro an you go to that tab

This tiny macro will work on cells in any row or any column in any sheet.
--
Gary''s Student

"Akash" wrote:
Hi,

In Excel Workbook I have 5 Sheets with Different Names.

I had accumulated 5 Names in Sheet1 in Column A

COIL CATCHER
DOOR - INSULATED
DOOR - UNINSULATED
DOOR LOCK STRIP
GI - Z

Now i want that if i place my cursor to the Cell No: A5 (GI - Z) and
press a shortcut key then the cursor should go to that Sheet whose name
is (GI - Z).

Is this Possible. If this can be done then it would be a very handy
toold for me.

Thanks In Advance.

AkashMaheshwari