Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Selecting a Record and copying it to another Workbook

Glad to help.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Dooley007" wrote in message
ups.com...

Don Guillett wrote:
You didn't post YOUR code for comments but maybe this will help
ar=activecell.row

range(cells(ar,"a"),cells(ar,"m")).copy

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Dooley007" wrote in message
ups.com...
The records in my data are from Column s "A" to "M" inclusive. My code
selects the record I want in
"A(x)" where (x) is of course the row number. I now want to copy the
entire record from "A(x)" to "M(x)" and paste it to a separate
workbook,

How do I select the entire record for copying since the row number can
be any row in my database.

Dooley

Don;

That was exactly what I needed! The code works perfectly!

Sorry I didn't post my coding but you managed to decipher what I
needed.

Thank you very much! I appreciate yoour help.

All ;the best in the New Year to you and yours!

Dooley