Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] mrlanier@hotmail.com is offline

Default Create a 5 second message box that shows text in a cell

Hello again,

I'm the person that began this topic. I've attempted to use Nigel's
suggestion. For the most part, I believe I set up everything correctly
but the red
text in both Sheet1 and Module1 point to something incorrect in my
UserForm1. In the UserForm1 box, using the Toolbox, I placed a Label
section and erased the Label1 text within it. Double clicking on the
box, the UserForm code reads:

Private Sub UserForm_Click()
End Sub

I feel I'm missing something at this point. As directed, the
Module1 entry reads:

Private Sub MsgClose()
Unload UserForm1
End Sub

The bulk of Nigel's formula was entered into Sheet1. Where am I going
wrong? Thanks.

Michael