Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default using range, and/or offset to complete table.

Or, if you don't want to use a macro.

=IF(A2"","y",IF(B2"","z",""))

Put it in C2 and copy down.

"BRC" wrote:

I have a macro that fills a range(column-a) with dates. the number of
dates can very from 2 - 210.
the macro then fills column-b with a lookup value from a range in the
workbook.All works fine to this point. next i want to put another
formula in col C beginning one row below the first date and going
through the end of the dates. So if column a1-a10 has dates I want to
put the formula in cells c2-c10.
I am not sure how to test for cell in column a (or b) is greater than""
.. thanks for any suggestions.
BRC