Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mslabbe mslabbe is offline

Default Run Macro from cell change THEN select adjacent cell

FIRST, thanks in advance to All that respond...

In this spreadsheet, I have text in B2:B30. I would like to run a macro
once I edit one of the cells - the Macro is a randomizer formula, in which I
would like the result to land into F2:F30.

EXAMPLE

If I edit B7, once i get out of that cell, I would want the randomizer
result to land in F7...not the entire range.

Hopefully that makes sense...I have limited knowledge of VB, but am playing
with it
Cheers