Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stephen Rasey[_3_] Stephen Rasey[_3_] is offline

Default Hashing function CryptAcquireContext Lib "advapi32" not working in new computer.

The application runs fine on another computer running Media Center. So
there is no innate conflict between the CryptAcquireContext in lib
advapi32.dll and Media Center.

This Computer's windows installation appears hopelessly corrupted. I don't
know what happened. The only thing that I can blame is the installing of
Office 2003, then Office 2007 for a dual version Office Development Platform
caused all this grief. I don't know Office 2007 is the cause, but I don't
think I'll try it again anytime soon.

Stephen Rasey
Houston