One other thing... can we create a group that spans
mutilple level in our hierarchy?

For example, if we have a heirarchy that represents
different cars, so Level one would be Ford, That would
break into level 2 which would be Windstar, FreeStar,
Focus, Contour then level three would break down into the
different years 200, 2001, 2002, etc...

Can I create a group that selects all of the 2002 data
for each of the different level1 names?

I currently get a warning saying it cannot create that
selection.

Thanks,
Craig