Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Zone Zone is offline

Default Yet More Question about Newsreader

Many thanks, KC and Gary.
James
Gary Keramidas wrote:
do you have toolbars across the top?
1. click on the icon with only the pushpin or file/new/ news message

2. click view then current view then customize current view
in box #1, uncheck for all messages, check where the from line contains people
in #2 click on contains people
enter zone and click add then ok
rename it in box #3 if you want to and click ok again
now right click the toolbar area and click on views bar so it's visible
then select the rule you just created

don't know what you mean in #3
--

Gary

"Zone" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm using Oulook Express as my newsreader, as suggested in here. 3
questions:
1) How do I start a new thread?
2) Can I filter the messages to see only the ones from me?
3) Can I see topics once instead of like
Set Focus Not Working
Set Focus Not Working
Set Focus Not Working
etc.?
I apologize for the barrage of questions on the newsreader.
Seasons Greetings to All in this Group
James