Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Koerner Michael Koerner is offline

Default Yet More Question about Newsreader

How does on insert a column of times like 4:49 (4 min 49 seconds) When I
select mm:ss it puts it into date format which I don't want. would also like
to be able to sum the column to get a total time in hh:mm:ss

--

Regards
Michael Koerner

"KC Rippstein" wrote in message
1) When you select a newsgroup, the first top left button on your toolbar
is "New Post."
2) go to "View" and "Current View" and check "Show Replies to My Messages"
3) also under "View" "Current View", check "Group Messages by
Converstaion"
Happy Christmas!!
KC

"Zone" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm using Oulook Express as my newsreader, as suggested in here. 3
questions:
1) How do I start a new thread?
2) Can I filter the messages to see only the ones from me?
3) Can I see topics once instead of like
Set Focus Not Working
Set Focus Not Working
Set Focus Not Working
etc.?
I apologize for the barrage of questions on the newsreader.
Seasons Greetings to All in this Group
James