Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default Copy/Paste Range

When you do a Copy & Paste (without VBA), you select only one cell before
the Paste operation.
I recorded a macro as I did a Copy&Paste; this is what I got
Sub Macro1()
'' Macro1 Macro
' Macro recorded 22/12/2006 by Bernard V Liengme
Range("B2:B5").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("J2").Select '<<<<<< Note only one
cell is selected
ActiveSheet.Paste
End Sub

best wishes and Merry Christmas
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"mastermind" wrote in message
ps.com...
I have a range (E10:P95) and I would like to have excel copy it and
paste the values in a range of identical size (U10:AF95). Can someone
please tell me how to do this.

I have tried using these codes:

Range("E10:P95").Copy
Range("U10:AF95").Paste

Range("E10:P95").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("U10:AF95").Select
Selection.Paste

Neither one works for whatever reason, and cause my macro to skip
sections. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Any help would
be appreciated. Thank you.