Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Zone Zone is offline

Default Continuous Loop

Maybe it would be helpful if you posted the userform code that calls
the macro.

Freddy wrote:
There is no intention to perform any loop. The task is to open a master
workbook, then open other workbooks to be used as input to the master
workbook, then print the master workbook, then close all open workbooks. For
some unknown reason it runs the code again and again.

"John Coleman" wrote:

You can try putting a DoEvents statement in the loop. This might work
if the loop depends on an event which for some reason isn't registering
when the loop is running.

Just a stab in the dark (maybe one of the gurus can make a stab in the
light)

-John Coleman

Freddy wrote:
I have a working Visual Basic Module that successfully runs standalone. Now,
I am trying to invoke/call it from a userform. However, it runs then loops
instead of stopping. I have stepped through the code using F8 and it does not
loop. It appears that things have to "slow down" for it to work. Any
solutions?