JE McGimpsey

I certainly respect that choice. I just get irritated with those who
censure others who make a different one. There are plenty of posts that
I don't respond to because they seem "off". But that's it - I don't tell
them they shouldn't be asking.

In article ,
"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote:

I just don't answer questions about how to break into files or where to find
bogus product IDs. There's no way to tell if the OP is telling the truth or
not when they say it's their file/program. If someone else chooses to
respond, that's their choice. I choose not to take the chance of aiding and
abetting.