yourproblemslvr

Default OOPS More help with formula

I need 2 formulas for the following:

Problem 1: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If the
numbers is those columns are 50 or less then I NEED TO ADD ONE, the sum
to go in one column; then the sum of numbers between 51 to 100 to go
into another column.

FOR EXAMPLE: IF COLUMN C THRU "G" HAS 7 NUMBERS THAT ARE LESS THAN 50 I
NEED TO SHOW 7. IF THEY SHOW 3 NUMBERS BETWEEN 51 AND 100 THEN I NEED
TO SHOW 3.

Problem 2: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If the
individual number 1-100 is used (3 times, 4 times, 5 times, etc.) total
the I need to show the number of times it was used in the columns.

For example: If 1 is used 5 times in columns C thru G then the number
is 5; the same with 2, then 3 all the way thru 100.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP

--
yourproblemslvr
yourproblemslvr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26254