Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Deecrypt Deecrypt is offline

Default Cocatenating two variables with a space in between

Thank you all
The double quoted idea didnt work, however thank you for pointing out
that a formula is not required and a simple .Value function could be
used. It works and I appreciate the help.

Cheers
Deecrypt

John Bundy wrote:

You don't have to place a formula the
Cells(1, 1) = "(" & userMonthname & " " & userYearname & ")"

check your other post as well
--
-John
is helpful.

"Deecrypt" wrote:

The below code does not work but I think I just need a small tweek.
Simply want to display the values of two variables in the same cell but
with a space in between.

ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=CONCATENATE(" & userMonthName & " " &
userYearName & ")"

Kind regards
Khurram