Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Re-setting HPageBreak

Mike,
You can adjust automatic breaks as they come where required by your
PageSetup setting.
You can .Delete the HPageBreaks that you set then .add one at the correct
location.

Worksheets(1).HPageBreaks(1).Delete

NickHK

"Mike Fogleman" wrote in message
m...
I have an employee scheduling calendar that will dynamically adjust itself
according to the number of employees. How do I get the automatic

HPageBreak
to adjust to the last row? For example the previous schedule ended on row
62. That is where the HPageBreak is. After adding some employees the last
row is now 72. Next time there may be fewer employees ending at row 65.

How
do I force the HPageBreak to the last row, wherever it is. The VPageBreaks
have already been set and will never change, so I do not want to ReSetAll.

Mike F