Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dooley007 Dooley007 is offline

Default Continuing problem populating userform from a previous record

Jim Cone wrote:
In the cbSearch sub, you have to have the line...
UserForm1.TextBox1.Tag = CStr(y)
and the y value cannot be zero.
Also, check the UserForm name you are using.
Is it UserForm1, UserForm4 or something else?
Jim Cone

Jim;

Thanks for your reply. It stll kept coming up with an error so I
played round with the code
and took out the two lines that you added. Then I reset the line "Set
Lastrow = cells(y,1)"
to "Set Lastrow = Range(st)" and the program works beautifully!

I very much appreciate your assistance (you got me thinking "outside
the box ...so to speak" and I tried the code line that Imentioned.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a very Merry
Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Dooley007