Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Why Tea Why Tea is offline

Default Locale issue

Ron de Bruin wrote:
If you want to make a report from weeks or months maybe this add-in will help you
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

Thanks Ron. You sure have done many advanced stuff with Excel. Like
many international companies, there is always a need to do timesheets
and expense reports every month. Large companies use SAP and other
specialized tools. For not so big companies, it can be done
quick-n-dirty with Excel. Perhaps you have already done something
similar. I'd be interested to have a look.

What I have done is rather simple. For the timesheet, divide the year
in ISO weeks and then group them in months (vary from 4-6 weeks). The
month is selectable from a list, then the ISO weeks are written into
each cell. As for the expense report, there is an exchange rates with
an Update button, plus the usual stuff for expenses, etc.. I have been
learning Excel for only the past two weeks, I know there are many
things I can do better.

/Why Tea