Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Spreadsheet Solutions Spreadsheet Solutions is offline

Default Maximum Controls on UserForms

I thought 128, but that might be wrong.
Anyway, stick to this rule, if possible.
Research has prooven that people are able to be aware of only 7 or 8
different pictures or objects on a paper.

So several hundred might scare them...

Mark Rosenkrantz
--
Spreadsheet Solutions
Witkopeend 24
"Steve" wrote in message
What is the maximum number of controls that can held in a userform. I've
got
a lot (several hundred) on one and keep getting a "Compile Error: Out of
Memory" message when previewing the userform. I began deleting controls
until
the userform would preview successfully. Thanks.