Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jamey Weare Jamey Weare is offline

Default Intermittent Error - Method 'Add' of object 'HPageBreaks' failed

I am not sure what the answer to your question is. I am really curious
as to why you answered to my topic and changed the subject. It took me
forever to find it again.

On Dec 19, 2:46 pm, Cheryl wrote:
I suspect that the answer is no, but just in case some genius has a
workaround, I'll ask anyway. Is there a way to hide or delete the rows of a
pivot table where the sum of <whatever is chosen as the data field equals
zero for a field? For instance, the "reference" column of a large database
has several rows for which the total dollar value for Ref # 00800400 is zero.
I don't want that reference's information included in my displayed pivot
table summary, but I don't want to go through the whole database before
creating my pivot table to eliminate all rows for a reference if the total =
zero.