Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] jamesdouglasstrang@hotmail.com is offline

Default Excel with game is stuck in a loop

John Coleman wrote:
It's not like you gave a lot of information to go on. Are you talking
about different versions of Excel (say 2000 vs 2003)?

Just guessing - a kludge that sometimes works is to sprinkle some
DoEvents statements in the offending loops. YMMV

HTH

-John Coleman

wrote:
I'm at wk and we found a Excel file that contains a golf game in it.
Mine works fine, but some associates of mine will open the file and the
game just runs off in an infinite loop. I'm hoping some one here can
help. Thanks, James

Sorry, For minor info. I believe it's 2000. I did not create this file
but just received it through an E-mail. I open it and it works fine,
but a few guys that received it, and open it, then it starts it's
looping thing. I think that it's something to something that messes
with Excel, like there computer has some issue, the file works fine for
me and everyone else I know that plays it. I was hoping someone may
have seen this before and new a fix. or maybe I need to see able a
patch for this. But to see the source or the code to this I don't know
how. I an proficient w/ manually working Excel, the code witting is a
poor average on my part.