Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dd dd is offline

Default Copy Total to the following row in Column A

Hi, I'm working on a list of vendor names and the total in Column A.
For example:

Rows
1 Name A
2 Name B
3 Name C
4 Total Spend - Cars
5

I want row 5 to copy row 4 but it would display "Total N Spend - Cars"
So for each row that contains "Total Spend" copy it to the following
row and add the name N between Total and Spend. So another example
would be if row 8 show, Total Spend - Apples, then row 9 would display
Total N Spend - Apples. I'm still very new to these macro codes. Any
help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks so much.