Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default WORKDAY #NAME? Problem - tried the toolpack already

Are you loading/installing the addin before or after your wb that has the
Workday function. If after try xlApp.CalculateFull.

Make Excel visible, step through and see what's going on.

I´ve tried to just set Analysis toolkit to true state

Are you saying that's all you did, if so was it already 'installed' albeit
not loaded. That alone didn't work for me without doing false true, or the
load xla / register xll method.

Regards,
Peter T

"Yumex85" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Peter And Tom! Thanks for the help!
I´ve tried to just set Analysis toolkit to true state and it worked
perfectly. But on the moment i copy only the values and not the formula
to the worksheet, all the fields that were using workdate r still with
the #NAME?
And I cannot leave the fields with workdate formula coz later i will
use this worksheet as a linked table on Access. And access won´t read
these fields correctly if i leave with workdate function.
Any idea why?

Regards,
Yumi