Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Creating a worksheet for every weekday

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Sheets(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet2", "Sheet3").Delete
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

Tom Ogilvy

"hungledink" wrote in message

Thanks for that, it works well.

The only thing is it leaves the first three worksheets, Sheet1, Sheet2
and Sheet3 in the workbook. I have tried to add some code so they are
deleted but it keeps asking me to confirm the delete.

Is there a way to stop this confirmation box appearing?

The code I have entered is simply been produced by recording the
deletion of the three sheets.

-Sheets(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet2", "Sheet3")).Select
Sheets("Sheet3").Activate
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Delete-

--
hungledink