Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Greg Longtin Greg Longtin is offline

Default VBA UDF Calculation (not) solution

Tim,

Found a solution. Simply put, the udf find a date in other sheets, and it's
used in a summary sheet. I orginally set it up with one parameter, which
tells it what sheet to use. The workbook is a summary of our truck
maintanance (one sheet per), and the udf is used in the summary page.

Anyway, the summary sheet has a cell that uses TODAY() for revision date. I
added this as a parameter to the UDF, and although I'm not using it for
anything, it forces the recalc.

Thanks,

Greg