Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pinkfloydfan pinkfloydfan is offline

Default How to select a single "column" of a VBA array?

Hi all

I have a function that creates a 2-D array within VBA and stores this
as part of an object's data.

With another function I would like to access just a specific "column"
of that array. if the array was stored in an excel sheet then I could
use worksheetfunction.index but this does not seem to work on a vba
array (and the array is way too big to put into a spreadsheet plus that
would be a ridiculously slow method).

So, before I write another function to pull out the "column" I want
into another array is there something already within VBA I can use?

I am using Excel 2003.

Thanks a lot
Lloyd