Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] jeff.white@sekoworldwide.com is offline

Default Autofilters and Userforms

I am going crazy. I new to the whole user form thing. I plan on
creating userform that will use many of the options like a listbox,
combobox, radio boxes...etc. For now what I think I need is a list box
and a combo box that feed off autofilters, I think anyway that this
might be the best approach.

I have an excel list that goes from ba2 to bb6481. What I'd like to
see in the combo box is just 4 of the list found in column bb. This
list contains airport codes, the ones I want to see a jfk, ord, mia,
lax. They also appear in the list more than once. I would like to see
only one of each in the combo box.

So from a list box the user selects and ORIGINATING airport code from
column BA. The Combobox shows the DESTINATION airport codes (the for I
mentioned), then in corisponding text boxs I want a fee to show as it
would if I were to create an autofilter. The text box would display
dollar amounts found in column bi. Hope that makes sense.

This is just the beginning, once I have this in place I will be adding
other text boxes that will show calulated values based on what is
entered in the first two selections, ORG and DEST.