Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark Dev[_2_] Mark Dev[_2_] is offline

Default Suppressing the Disable/Enable Macros Message Box Programmatically

All,

Windows XP, Excel 2002

I have some VBA code which opens specified workbooks and loops through all
code modules, exporting each one.

Problem: When some of the workbooks are opened, I get a message complaining
about missing references. I want to suppress this message and just continue
with exporting the modules.

I have tried using "Application.AutomationSecurity =
msoAutomationSecurityForceDisable", which does the trick, but it also
instantly terminates my code as well. "Application.DisplayAlerts = False"
also does nothing to suppress this message.

Is there a way to programmatically suppress these messages?

Thanks,
Mark D.