Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Martin Fishlock Martin Fishlock is offline

Default Program too large

You can try debugging your code and setting thru the program.

Some simple solutions are to use option explicit to check al lthe variables
are spelt correctly.

Generally attributes refer to incorrect items in function or procedure calls.

Check the line where your code breaks down and make sure the code is correct.

Do this with clicking debug and see where you are.

--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock

" wrote:

I am having a problem with a macro that I am writing. Everytime I try
to run it it gives me an error. I think I can fix it using global
variables. But now I keep getting an error saying invalid attribute. I
have tried setting all variables = 0 then running it. Please help!!!!