Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default go to website, fill in blocks from Excel

Look to making a hyperlink, whose URL is the website with the username and
password concatenated. Maybe something like ;
www.google.com?user=You;PW=Whatever

Depends on the site how this is handled and if will work.

Otherwise, look into the HTML of the page and see which mechanism is used.

NickHK

"J.W. Aldridge" wrote in message
ups.com...
I need help. I have a website in which i need to write a code which
will allow me to acces the site, fill in the information using specific
blocks in an Excel worksheet.

I have seen many partial codes however, I need understanding more than
the asnwer.
As an example, could someone write a code that does the following:

* pull up google
* chooses the sign in option
* goes to the sign in page and places in an email address (from block
b2 on excel spreadsheet)
* tabs down and places a password in (from block b3)
* activates the submit button

Maybe if I see the code to do this, I could figure my way out on
another site.

Could it be so simple?