Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Magoo Magoo is offline

Default Macro that changes worksheet tab name

Is it possible to do the following:

I would like to create a macro that does one of the following two
things.

1. the macro would have a pick box to select between 12 months of the
year January-December. This would in turn change the name of the
worksheet to the selected month. Once the Macro is complete I would
like it to return the Worksheet Tab Name back to something Generic.

If the first way does not seem feasible;

2. the macro would have an input box so that the user could type the
name of the month to change the worksheet tab name.

I currently have a worksheet that has everything that is done in one
year on it. I used to separate the worksheets by month but found that
time consuming when searching.

Thanks in advance.