Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dennis Dennis is offline

Default How in to parse constants in formula to cells

FYI,

I have compiled all of your explanations into a single cohesive
document that I keep as a file on my Memory Stick.

Dennis

Ron Rosenfeld wrote:
On Sun, 03 Dec 2006 17:01:05 GMT, wrote:

Your point about "-" is well taken. I appreciate your insistence that I really listen and
understand your point.

When I began, I had no idea what you meant by regular expressions. You made me a real believer in
Regular Expressions - Regex to me now

Dennis

Thanks. It seems as if you have things well in hand, now. But take a look at
the Regex references I cited in a previous message. They will be very helpful.
--ron