Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] bg_ie@yahoo.com is offline

Default Applying the same macro to multiple excel files

Hi,

I have created a macro which allows me to convert some of the
information in my excel file to text file. The problem is that I have
dozens of excel files which I need to apply this macro to in order to
create text files for each of these files. Is there an easy way in
which I can apply the macro to all these files? Maybe there is a quick
way of loading a macro into an excel file so that it runs when you open
the excel file.

Thanks for your help,

Barry.