Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Macro delete line

Public Sub ProcessData()
Const TEST_COLUMN As String = "D" '<=== change to suit
Dim i As Long
Dim iLastRow As Long

With ActiveSheet

iLastRow = .Cells(.Rows.Count, TEST_COLUMN).End(xlUp).Row
For i = iLastRow To 2 Step -1
If Cells(i, TEST_COLUMN).Value = Cells(i - 1, TEST_COLUMN).Value
Then
Cells(i, TEST_COLUMN).EntireRow.Delete
End If
Next i

End With

---
HTH

Bob

"Virginie" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi,

I am working on the following file in excel.

A D

I am trying to create a macro that will delete two lines if thet have
the same batch number (column D) and opposite amount in column A.

For example my lines 2 and 3 should be deleted and my lines 5 and 6
should be deleted too.

Thank you for your help

Virginie