Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Bundy John Bundy is offline

Default recognizing overtime while preparing a schedule

On my screen it is really hard to tell what is going on, none of the numbers
line up in a way that I can see a calculation taking place. What formula are
you using to determine hours worked so far and where is that on the sheet?
--
-John
is helpful.

"Mark" wrote:

Mon Tues Wed Thurs Fri Sat
Sun
IN 9:00AM 9:00AM 9:00AM 0 9:00AM 9:00AM 9:00AM
Pantry
OUT 3:00AM 3:00AM 3:00AM 0 3:00 AM 3:00AM 3:00AM
Sautee
Total Hours 23.00 23.00 18.00 18.00 18.00
18.00 126.00
Reg. Hours OFF 40.00 O.T. Hours
6.00 24.00 24.00 42.00 60.00 78.00
78.00

Regular and overtime rates are in this template. Whats the formula used to
automatically recognize overtime as you prepare the schedule? I used 23 & 18
hour shifts in this test to show overtime by tuesday.