Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
drhalter drhalter is offline

Default Troubleshooting programming on a Mac from a Windows

I've written an extensive set of visual basic forms and macros (at least for
me) on a Windows machine running Excel 2003. I am now in the situation of
needing to use the file and its programs on a Mac running Excel 2004.

The problem is, I really can't troubleshoot the file because the Mac it will
be running on is unavailable (in another country). I think I've fixed a few
potential problems (for example, I've removed all embedded objects), but I
don't know what else I might need to change.

Can anyone think of a way to troubleshoot the file for Mac without the Mac?
Or, anyone out there with a Mac and Excel 2004 willing to help me
troubleshoot it?

Thanks,
Dave