Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Value Issue

Ankur,
Paste the actual code you are using. This cannot be the real code because
"msgbox" would be "MsgBox".
Does it say 0.35 in the formula bar for that cell ?

NickHK

"ankur" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hi All,

I have a value in cell A1. The format of cell is General.
Now using a function I am checking if the value is = 0.35 like
below...

sub test()

Dim TestValue as double

TestValue=Range("A2").VALUE

If TestValue = 0.35 then
msgbox "Yes"
End if
end sub

The strange thing is when the value in the Cell A1 is 0.35 still the
condition is not satsified. I checked the Value of the TestValue by
putting the cusrson on it and 0.35. So when TestValue is 0.35 and
condition is 0.35 then why don't the if does't work.

I understand this is a little strange. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks
Ankur
www.xlmacros.com