Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] baha17@gmail.com is offline

Default getValue

Hi Everyone,
To get the value from closed workbook I tried a code from following
link

but the problem is whenever use that kind of code or similar one, empty
cells copied as "0" which creates head ache for me to delete those zero
values which I can do that. My question is is there a easy way when
getting values from closed workbook not to copy empty cells or those
"0" not appear on destination path. There might be another idea as
well. I think I heard someone does that but not very sure.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Baha