Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike[_113_] Mike[_113_] is offline

Default How do you SETFOCUS on TextBox

Forgot to say that TextBox1 is in UserForm2.

Mike

"Mike" wrote in message
I have two MODELESS UserForms and I need to have the Textbox1 come up with
the Focus when UserForm2 is Activated. Also, I need to leave UserForm2
Loaded so I just use SHOW and HIDE. The PROBLEM: When UserForm2 is LOADED
(Button1), Textbox1 DOES come up with the Focus. However, after I HIDE it
(Button2) and then reactivate it (Button1), the focus is gone. I can't seem
to find and way of getting the focus back AUTOMATICALLY after the first
Activation.

IN USERFORM1:
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Userform2.Show
Userform2.Top = 300 'just to offset it from UserForm1
End Sub

Private Sub CommandButton2_Click()
Userform2.Hide
End Sub