Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gert-Jan[_2_] Gert-Jan[_2_] is offline

Default create drop down box

Hi David,

This is quit hard to explain. Send me an email, I will respond with a
example-file.

Regards, Gert-Jan

"David Altstatt" <David schreef in
bericht ...
I want to create a drop down box on say Sheet 1 in Cell B2 that will give
me
the option of choosing four different people. Then when I choose one of
the
four people, columns B6:B12 and B15 will automatically be filled in with
the
people associated with one of the four people I selected. I figured this
would be possible with just creating a list of four people on sheet 2 and
their associated people under them. So you would have four columns on
sheet
2 to link with the drop down box on sheet 1.
What is the easiest way to do this?