Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Determine if Row/Column was Added/Deleted

It would help to see the code you have.

"Paige" wrote:

I have code that activates whenever a row/column has been added/deleted, and
records the affected row #/column # on a 'change history' tab. How do I
adjust the code tho so that it will record an add versus a delete. For
example, if it records that $N:$N was added, can I have it put a 'D' after
that ($N:$N D) so that I know the column was deleted (versus added), or an
'A' if added? Have tried messing around with used range count, but so far
haven't been able to come up with anything. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!