Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default finding the location of a group of cells

Use

=MATCH(MIN(A1:A50000),A1:A50000,0) to locate the row where the MIN is. You can then use INDEX to retrieve cells from that row.
The MATCH() may be time-consuming, so do it only once, store the result in a cell and use that cell in several INDEX() formulas;
INDEX() is very fast.
--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten