Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Broadband Al Broadband Al is offline

Default Calling curve-line feature at run time

I want to put a button on a sheet that (a) executes the inbuilt procedure for
drawing a curved line (as on toolbar drawing - autoshapes - line - curve)
(b) let the user defire the points for the curve and when finished (c) have
the code format the line. I have the code calling the function but I don't
know how to tell the procedure to stop and wait for the user to finish
drawing the curve before it runs the formatting code. Any ideas how I trap
this event?
--
Oxfordshire, UK