Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Basic question - all rows in column to last row

This will do it but WHY select. Maybe if your post the rest of your code

Sub selectrng()
Range("d1", Cells(Rows.Count, "d").End(xlUp)).Select
End Sub

can be
Range("d1", Cells(Rows.Count, "d").End(xlUp)).copy range("f1")
withou selections
--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Rick" wrote in message
I need to modify a column of data, but am having trouble determining how to
select all of the column, up until and including the last row.

I have tried this formula below, but it is not doing what I thought it
should....

Range("D:D", Range("D:D").End(xlDown)).Select

Any help is appreciated.

Ric