Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default COUNTIF with multiple criteria

Possibly:

=sumproduct(--(K1:K200="NPM"),--(E1:E200<""))

Tom Ogilvy

"Karen.Reedy" wrote in message
With the following set of data, basically what I need is COUNTIF(E46 is
not
null) AND K46="NPM" so that I can run it on the entire spreadsheet and get
count ONLY the cells that have data in column E and belong to a specific
contractor in column K.

C E
J K

46 Electrical not flush E Reedy NPM

I've looked through the help files in Excel and can't figure out how to
tie
these two together, if it can even be done. I'm an Access girl, but the
way
I manage this project just lends itself better to a spreadsheet. Thanks
in
advance - if this works, it will save me a ton of time each week at work!!