Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default remarking VBA code

You're putting in your remarks correctly... do you have code in the BeforeSave event that prevents
saving the workbook, or is the workbook a template, or are you working in a different workbook.....

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"childofthe1980s" wrote in message
Hello:

I'm trying to remark (REM) lines in VBA code.

But, when I try to do this and hit save, the spreadsheet's VBA code is not
saving the remarking.

Isn't it just a matter of putting an apostrophe in front of the code so that
the lines in the code turn green? Or, am I doing it wrong?

Thanks!

childofthe1980s