Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)

See the recent thread "Row menu Insert control ID changes" (and the link
provided) in this NG for one way to detect a row deletion.

NickHK

"pd1234321" wrote in message
Hello,

I am using the Worksheet_Change function above to record the time a user
makes a change to the worksheet. It is working great, except that I don't
want to record the change if the user deletes the entire row (selects the
entire row and hits CTRL-). The reason I don't want to record this change

is
that it actually records the date of the change on the next row, which
actually didn't change.

I am using a little If Then statement in the beginning of the routine to
skip past the change code when I use another module to load information

into
the worksheet. That works fine, but I don't know how to handle the issue
above.

First time poster. I would really appreciate any help.

Thank you.