Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default modifying a macro with a macro

Tip: You can check this setting with code if you want

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
One thing to consider is that xl2002 offered the user more security.

There's an option under: Tools|Macro|Security|Trusted Publishers

If the user chooses to not "trust access to Visual Basic Project", then
your
code will have trouble making changes.

This setting is a user-by-user setting. Your code can't change it.

davegb wrote:

I asked about this in a previous thread, and got some good references
to look at. What I'm hearing, without anyone saying so in so many
words, is that I can't modify a macro from a macro. Is that correct?

--

Dave Peterson