Shield1

Default Net profit chart

Hi

I need your help regarding a problem with Excel. I am trying to create a net
cash flow chart, with the net cash as the vertical axis and time as the
horizontal axis; I have the values in the table. The real problem now the
chart wizard doesnt create the chart as I want I have 2 values on week 6 for
example one is negative the other is positive, I want it drawn as a single
line that goes down with the negative value than up to the positive value.
After that I want to calculate the areas both positive and negative so I can
calculate the net profit.

Thanks in advance

Sherif

P.S. Below is the table that I want to turn into chart.

Time Net
0 92
6 -28
6 50