Paul B

Zadig, here is one way with a macro

Sub Delete_Unlocked_Cells()
Dim rngeCell As Range
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For Each rngeCell In ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Cells
If rngeCell.Locked = False Then rngeCell.ClearContents
Next
Application.ScreenUpdating = True

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Zadig Galbaras" wrote in message
Hi u all!

I have a rather large spreadsheet taking care of our soccer betting club,
and I need to clear the contains of every cell that is not locked when the
spreadsheet is locked.

Is this possible?

I tried this simple function in the EDIT/GOTO...but it seems not to do the
job.
May be I use it wrong, but I couldn't make it work. I tried all
possibilities there I guess.

--

Regards
Zadig Galbaras